Monday, May 19, 2014

Python page 2

Python page 2 by ric gustafson


Missy sat down in the vacant and opened up a McDonald's sack. " I'm sorry Mr Humphrey" she said as she pulled out a chocolate chip cookie and began to nibble on it. " My break is only fifteen minutes".
" That's ok" he replied with a grin as he took a bite of a McDouble. " I just simply ask all visitors how they liked the service".
" I enjoyed it" was her reply as she glanced at the register and then took a sip of some water. " My friend did not but I liked it".
" What did you enjoy about the service?" he asked as he took another bite of his sandwich and then wiped off his chin with a napkin.
She took another bite of her cookie. " Everyone seemed so happy to be there and the music seemed so uplifting and positive".
Don wrote down on a piece of paper. " Uplifting and positive".
Missy finished off eating her cookie and then glanced at the clock by the drivethrough window. " My break time is over".
He took out a brochure from a manila folder. " Here are the details of the church retreat in California that is coming up". He smiled. " I hope you can come".
She stood up and shook Don's hand. " I'll talk to my friend about it".
He watched as she walked back behind the counter to go back to work. " Hello welcome to McDonald's, may I help you".
He smiled as he walked out the front door.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: