Tuesday, May 27, 2014

intersection page 2

intersection page 2 by ric gustafson


Missy stopped the car at the large intersection.
Barbara looked around in all four directions. "
" Missy, I think we are lost".
" I think so too". She stared back at the road they had just traveled on. " The clerk said that if we reach this intersection we had gone too far".
Her friend pulled the brochure from a back jean pocket and began to study it. " Missy, I did not see any marker that said 296 on it".
" I know" was her sad reply as she took the brochure and began to look at it. " I didn't either".
Barbara got out of the car and walked into the middle of the intersection. She looked around in all four directions. " Missy, this intersection reminds me of something that I've been thinking about recently".
" What is that?".
" Where you are in your spiritual life right now?".



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: