Friday, May 29, 2020

Paul page 4

Paul page 4 by ric gustafson


Luke rapped on the door. A burly guard opened it. Luke smiled. It was Eubulus who had brought him safely to Aquila and Priscilla.
The guard led him down a hallway. He stopped in front of a hole carved into a stone floor. " The one you seek is down there".
Luke was lowered by a rope into the dungeon darkness.
Eubulus pulled up the rope. " I will pull you back up before the night watch ends".
Luke held his nose. The stench was horrible.
A tired voice came from the darkness. " Luke, is that you?".
" Yes, my friend".
A bearded old man emerged from the darkness. " I am surprised you made it down here safely".
" The only reason I made it here". Luke grinned. " Is because the guard upstairs is a believer".
" Luke, I am a worn out old man".
Luke exclaimed. " So tell me how you got here?".


research help:  ' Paul Apostle of Christ' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: