Sunday, May 10, 2020

John page 19

John page 19 by ric gustafson


" Something incredible happened while I was eating breakfast that Sunday morning".
Polycarp raised his pen. " What happened?".
" Mary ran back  and told us the stone over the tomb had been moved".
" Aren't there supposed to be guards watching over that?".
" Peter and I ran to the tomb to witness it ourselves".
" What did you see?".
" I personally saw his burial linen cloths lying there". John smiled. " I then believed what Jesus had told us what he was going to do".
" Then what did you do?".
" Peter and I ran back and told Jesus's mother and the others".
" I'm sure they were overjoyed".
" Mary was overcome with joy because she got to speak to Jesus".
" That's incredible".
" Yes". John grinned. " All of us were elated beyond belief".


research help: ' John's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: