Friday, June 9, 2017

Mark page 12

Mark page 12 by ric Gustafson


Eight days had passed since Jesus had appeared to them. The disciples along with Thomas were again in the upper room.
Jesus again appeared in their midst. " Peace to you". He looked right at Thomas. " Reach your finger into my hands". He smiled. " Reach your hand into my side". He stared at Thomas. " Do not be unbelieving but believe".
Thomas fell onto his knees. " My Lord and my God".
" Because you have seen me you believe". He smiled. " Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe".
Then he disappeared from their midst.
Days later, Peter and more than a hundred believers met in the upper room.
John Mark watched as they voted and picked Matthias to be the twelfth disciple.


research help: ' Mark's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: