Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Will: I Will Go

I Will:  I Will Go by ric Gustafson


In Acts 1:8, Jesus wanted to tell his disciples something before he ascended into heaven. He tells them " you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and to the ends of the earth". Jesus wants us to go out and seek those who don't know him. Luke 19:10 says that the Son of Man has come to seek and to save the lost.
Sometimes we encounter someone who does not know Jesus. Sometimes we rationalize and object to trying. Sometimes we think to ourselves that this is  not our spiritual gift. Maybe we think that the pastor should do this instead. Sometimes we think that we don't have the time. Sometimes we just think that we don't want to impose our beliefs on others. So what do we do?
We need to pray and then get out there and try. We need to pray for chances to share our faith. Then maybe someone will come to church with us.
I pray that if the chance comes that I can tell people about Jesus. I will go.


research help: ' I Will' by Thom Rainer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: