Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Luke page 3

Luke page 3 by ric Gustafson


Luke knocked on the door.
" Come in".
He entered to find his master sitting in a chair.
" Luke, I have something I need to ask you".
Luke grinned. " Yes master".
" When we return to Daphne, I would like you to take charge of the memorial to your parents and the others who lost their lives to the illness".
" Me Sir".
" Yes Luke". He smiled at his young slave. " I can't think of anyone else to do it".
" I will do my best Sir". He went back to his room and got out some papyrus. He began to write about his parents and what they meant to him. He cried as he wrote. When he had finished, he went back to his master. " Thank you for the chance to write about my parents".
" Luke, I hope your not upset at me". He frowned. " I had to take you with me".
" No". His voice hesitated. " I had an idea for a permanent sculpture to honor my parents and all those who perished".
" Luke, that's a great idea". Theophilus smiled at his young slave. " Let's do it".


research help: ' Luke's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: