Friday, November 18, 2011

Eve page 7

Eve page 7 by ric gustafson


Eve and the Adam were clutching the edge of the dark cavern as the wind and rain blew violently around them. As quick as the storm came up, all of a sudden everything went still. She started to walk out when he stopped her. " Stay here".
He quietly walked out and she noticed that he had not gone far.
All of a sudden, a bright light filled the valley.
" Where are you?".
She heard the Adam talking.
" I heard you coming" he said in a trembling voice as he hid behind a bush. " I was afraid".
" Why are you afraid?".
" I knew that I was bare so I hid".
" Who told you that you were bare?" the quiet voice asked as the Adam cowered in guilt and shame. " Did you eat from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?".
" The woman you gave me" he replied in a sad voice. " She gave me from the tree and I ate".
His gentle words invaded Eve's heart. " What is this you have done?".
Eve thought for a moment. " The serpent tricked me and I ate".



research help: ' Havah, the story of Eve' by Tosca Lee



Everyone have a great weekend. Love Ric

No comments: