Friday, November 12, 2021

No Time page 9

 No Time page 9 by ric gustafson


" This is a nice park". Bryson bit into a hotdog. " I did not know it was by the college we were just at".
Jessica watched kids at a nearby playground. " It's a nice park for the college kids to come to".
" Helping you today has opened my eyes as far as the concept of time". He took another bite of his hotdog. " Also about heaven".
" They are offering a short class about heaven here at Erskine College".
" Really". He took a sip of Diet Coke. " I might check that out".
Jessica's cell phone rang. She answered it. " Hello Lester". She listened. " Ok, I'll tell him". She smiled. " Lester is done fixing your watch".
" Great". He put his lunch sack in the trash.
" Seriously". She smiled as they stood up from the bench. " You should check out that class about heaven".
" I will think about it".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: