Friday, November 5, 2021

No Time page 4

 No Time page 4 by ric gustafson


Bryson and Jessica walked inside. 
Jessica's cellphone rang. " It's Lester". She looked at Bryson. " I'll answer it in the kitchen". She walked inside the small kitchen.
Mrs McHenery was frantically sweeping. " I've got to find that lost coin".
" Why is that coin so special?".
" It had a design that none of my other coins had".
Jessica came back. " Lester is still working on your watch". She grinned. " He was wondering if you could help me make another delivery".
" Sure".
As they walked toward the door, Bryson saw something shiny near one of the sofa chairs. He picked it up. " Is this your lost coin?".
" Yes it is". She ran over and hugged Bryson. " Thank you". She opened her cell phone. " I'm going to have a party to celebrate". She stared at the two. " Can you stay and help me celebrate?".
" I'm afraid not". They walked toward the front door. " We have another delivery to make".
" Thank you for fixing my watch". She put it on. " Even though one day I won't need it".
Bryson turned. " And why is that?".
Mrs McHenery smiled. " In heaven there is no time". She waved as they left. " Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow".


research help: ' All the Parables of the Bible' by Herbert Lockyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: