Saturday, May 22, 2021

Samson page 1

 Samson page 1 by ric gustafson


Zealphonis shook the olive tree. Olives came down onto a cloth. " Caleb, do you know where your brother is?".
" No I don't". He gathered the cloth after filling it full. " Probably Timnah again".
She frowned. " I hope it's not a girl".
" Oh mother". They began to drag the cloth down the hill toward the olive press. " Samson is already nineteen".
" I know". They began to seperate the pits from the olives. " My hope is that he finds someone from our people or the tribe of Dan".
" Mother".
She smiled as her older son ran down the hill toward them. " My son, it's nearly time for the evening meal".
Samson grinned at Caleb. " Is father here?".
" He's meeting with the council".
Samson grinned. " Mother, I've fallen in love".
" Who is she?".
" She's thin and beautiful". He smiled. " And she's a Philistine".


research help: ' Samson' by Eric Wilson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: