Tuesday, September 15, 2020

the fork in the road prelude

the fork in the road prelude by ric gustafson


Satan was intently watching the video monitor. There was a knock on the door.
" Come in".
A young man in red entered. He sat down next to the monitor.
" What do you want?".
" You sent for me". He smiled. " Frank Lyon".
Satan sneered. " Why would I send for you?".
" Remember". The demon cackled loudly. " Alvin Walters".
" Oh yes". He grinned. " I'm watching him on my screen right now".
" Sir". The demon smiled. " I'm sure you have something planned out".
Satan reached down and handed the young demon a blue suitcase. He also handed him an index card. " Here are your instructions on Alvin Walters".
" Ok boss".
" Now go". He pointed to the door. " I need to go see someone".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: