Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Moses page 10

 Moses page 10 by ric gustafson


One day, an overseer was hitting a slave. All of a sudden, someone grabbed his wrist. 
" Stop hitting this slave".
" Who made you a judge over us". He stared at Moses. " Do you plan on killing me like you did to that Egyptian?".
Startled at his words, Moses ran to his mother's house. Trembling, he gave his mother a big hug.
" What's the matter my son?".
He explained the events to her. " Mother, I must leave".
" My son, where will you go?".
" I don't know". He embraced her again. " I am not an Egyptian any longer".
Princess Kali began to cry. " Moses, where will you go?".
" I know one thing". He grinned. " I'm going to find out about this God that the Hebrews talk about".


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: