Saturday, September 19, 2020

Moses page 8

 Moses page 8 by ric gustafson


Moses sat at the feet of the elder. " Tell me more about the Hebrew tradition".
" Jacob had twelve sons and they became the twelve tribes of Israel". The toothless Hebrew elder looked at Moses. " Do you know anything about your ancestry?".
" No Zuriel, I do not".
" You are from the tribe of Levi". He gave a reassuring smile. " Levi was one of the twelve sons".
" Zuriel, what are the Hebrew people waiting for?".
" Our people are waiting for a Great Redeemer to come and save us".
Later, he told his mother who he had talked to.
" My son, I worry about your safety".
" Because of Jafari".
" Yes". She gave him a worried stare. " His spies are following you everywhere".
He gave her a peck on the cheek. " I will be careful".


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: