Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Moses page 3

 Moses page 3 by ric gustafson


" Moses, you're home" Kali said with glee as the servants finished putting a fancy dinner on the table. " I've missed you so".
Moses put his big arms around the tiny woman. " I've missed you too Mother". He smiled. " Do you want to hear about the battles I've been in".
" No son". She stabbed at some food on her plate. " But there is something that is bothering me".
" What is that?".
" Son, why do you not observe ceremonial laws?".
Moses stared at his mother. " Mother, we have discussed this several times".
" Son, I am worried about your safety". She frowned. " Mostly because of Jafari".
Moses knew the High Priest of Egypt was angry with him. He had spoken his views about different Egyptian gods such as Osiris and Horias.
" My son, he has hated you for a long time".
" I will be ok". He gave his mother a peck on the cheek.


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric




No comments: