Friday, September 11, 2020

Moses page 5

 Moses page 5 by ric gustafson


Moses stared at the two massive carvings that were over the entrance to the Temple. One of the carved figures was of a lion's body. The other was a ram's head. He shook his head. He wondered why the Egyptians had to worship so many statues and carved figures.
Just then, he noticed the same Hebrew slave woman was staring at him from across the courtyard.
He quickly walked over to her. " Why do you always stare at me?".
She stared back at him. " You are my brother".
Moses gave her a puzzled look. " That's impossible".
" I was the one who put you into that basket in the Nile". She smiled. " My name is Miriam".
He realized she was telling the truth. " I want to see my family".


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: