Saturday, July 27, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 39

the miracle on Titanic page 39 by ric gustafson


David opened his eyes from praying. A frightened young woman was sitting right next to him.
" Sir, please help me".
They heard a strange sound. The grand lights that illuminated the huge liner went dark. David could hear glasses and plates crashing to the floor in the first class dining room.
" I can't find my lifebelt". She cried as she clung to David's arm. " Please save me". Just then, the stern began to rise up.
David and the young woman scrambled to the railing. They hung on for dear life.
" I'm going to die".
" Take my lifebelt". He slowly put it on her. " My name is David".
" Bless you David".
The stern went up even higher.
As David hung onto that railing for dear life, he closed his eyes to pray.
Just then, he heard a splash. The young woman could not hold on any longer.
He noticed that the bow was going under and the stern would be next.
" Lord". He knew he could not hold on much longer. " Remember me your servant".
When he could not hold on any longer, he let go.
He fell into the icy dark water.


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: