Friday, July 12, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 31

the miracle on Titanic page 31 by ric  gustafson


Reverend Rossup walked into the first class dining room. He saw David and Charlene sitting at one of the tables. " Good morning to the two of you".
" Reverend". She smiled as she clung to David's arm. " David would like to ask you something".
" Reverend Rossup". He was holding tightly to his mother's bible. " After the service ends, I want to give my life to Jesus".
" It would be an honor to witness that".
The service was beautiful and Captain Smith had everyone sing a hymn of the sea.
After the service, David knelt next to Charlene and Reverend Rossup.
" David, just simply say Lord please come into my life".
" Lord, come into my life".
" Lord, I give you my life make it your own".
" Lord, I give you my life make it your own".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Amen".
" Amen".
David smiled at Charlene as tears ran down his face.


research help:  ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: