Saturday, October 13, 2018

Devil's Food page 1

Devil's Food page 1


Roy McReed pressed the white garage door button to shut the garage door. He opened the kitchen door. He stepped into a spacious newly remodeled kitchen. " Hi sweetie".
" Hi honey" Margaret McReed replied as she put down a carving knife. " I'm just finishing up our Halloween pumpkin.
He yawned as he put his brown briefcase on top of their wooden hutch. " Work was really busy today". He opened up their white refrigerator. He peered inside. " Have you seen my Hostess treats?".
" Yes, next to the cheese slices".
He noticed the familiar red white and blue package. He opened one and took a bite. " I love these things".
" What are they?".
He smiled. " Hostess Devil's Food zingers".
She remembered something. " Oh, I need you to do me a favor".
He gave her a peck on the cheek. " Anything".
" I need you to go and purchase our Halloween candy for tomorrow".
" Ok".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: