Tuesday, October 30, 2018

calms for cares: The Parking Place

calms for cares:  The Parking Place by ric Gustafson


I drove my red Fusion into the parking stall. I noticed a sign in front of it. It read ' Tomorrow's Problems'.
My mind wandered to work. " I hope I satisfy the committee tomorrow".
" This is the day the Lord has made".
I turned to see a young bearded man smiling at me. " Who are you?".
" My name is POP". He shook my hand. " I'm in charge of this parking garage".
I shook his hand.
" It sounded like you were concerned about something happening tomorrow".
" Yes". My voice hesitated. " I'm worried about a work presentation I'm doing tomorrow".
Jesus smiled. " My Father says rejoice and be glad today".
I thought for a moment. " I don't have to worry about tomorrow".
" Nope". He turned to leave. " Leave yesterday and tomorrow to me".
I turned to see that he was gone.
I decided right there to take his advice.


research help: ' Trade your cares for calm' by Max Lucado


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: