Wednesday, October 31, 2018

calms for cares: The Waiting Room

calms for cares:  The Waiting Room by ric Gustafson


I walked into the large spacious waiting room. I sat down. Across from me on the far wall was a plaque. It read ' Be still and know that I am God'. As I watched  others waiting to see the doctor, my mind began to wander. I was concerned about a possible procedure I might have to have.
After a while, my name was called. A young bearded man was standing in the doorway holding a chart. He smiled at me. I walked up to him.
" And how are you today?".
I frowned at him. " I'm concerned what the doctor is going to tell me".
" You don't have to worry about that". He smiled. " My Father is always at work".
I gave him a strange look. " What do you mean by that?".
Jesus smiled. " My Father never stops or takes a vacation".
We walked into that exam room with calm in my heart.


research help:  ' Trade your cares for calm' by Max Lucado


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: