Friday, August 19, 2016

the fruit of the Spirit page 7

the fruit of the Spirit page 7 by ric Gustafson


Amy wondered what happened to her friend. She smiled as she noticed her friend's blue Mazda pull into her driveway. As she got out, she knew something had happened.
" I cannot believe it Amy" Elaine yelled as she slammed the driver door. She walked toward the brown mailbox. " I was in a really good mood". She opened the mailbox and took out her mail. " Then this person cut me off and almost caused me to crash". She walked over and opened her trunk.
" I'm sorry to hear that". She got out and helped her friend get some things out of the trunk. " The heart is divided".
Elaine stopped. " What do you mean the heart is divided?".
" Our heart has the capacity for goodness or evil".
" You mean like the anger I was feeling for the other driver".
They walked toward the front door.
Amy smiled. " Goodness is one of the fruits of the Spirit".
Elaine opened the front door.
" We need to cry to God to make us good". Her voice hesitated. " He will give us true goodness".


research help: ' Fruit of the Spirit' by Ron Hembree


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: