Tuesday, August 16, 2016

the fruit of the Spirit page 6

the fruit of the Spirit page 6 by ric Gustafson


Amy was looking at a fiction book. She noticed her friend was sitting at a nearby computer. " Hello Elaine".
" Hello Amy". She smiled as she held up a book. " I just found a book about Moses".
Amy smiled as she peeked at the book. " He's a good person to read about".
Elaine then held up another book. " I also found this book about meekness".
Amy grinned. " In the Book of Numbers, it talks about Moses being very meek".
Elaine thought for a moment. " I don't picture Moses as being meek".
" Paul mentions meekness as being one of the fruits of the Spirit". She pointed at the book. " I think he was implying strength not weakness".
" Oh". She picked up the books. " I better go check these out".
" I believe that Moses was full of strength". She smiled. " I believe that he responded to his calling and understood his worth before God".


research help: ' Fruit of the Spirit' by Ron Hembree


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: