Saturday, July 30, 2016

the miracle on Titanic page 2

the miracle on Titanic page 2 by ric Gustafson


Charlene Moton held the strange envelope in her hand.
" Open it" her friend Martha Clarke exclaimed with wide eyes. " Before I have to get to my next class".
She opened it. She took out a sheet of paper with an insignia at the top.
" The Titanic" her friend gushed as she almost fell off the chair she was sitting on. " You're going back home on the Titanic".
Charlene blushed. " I wasn't sure which ship they had booked for me".
" I envy you". Martha played with her bright red hair. " I heard first class passage is very expensive on that ship".
Charlene smiled. " My father does own his own construction company".
Her friend stared at the ticket and itinerary.
" I envy you". She hugged her friend. " Are you going alone?".
" No, my brother is going with me".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: