Monday, July 25, 2016

Locker 107 page 2

Locker 107 page 2 by ric Gustafson


Alison opened the door and walked into the musty smelling foyer. She stopped and stared at fading pictures of her great grandparents, grandparents and her parents. All of a sudden, an older woman walked in. " Can I help you?".
" Yes". She took a newspaper article out of her purse and handed it to the woman. " I read that they were closing my family's company".
The woman stared at the younger woman. " You must be Alison Moton".
" Actually it's Alison Meinke now". She looked at her parents picture. " I'm Fred and Doris's daughter".
The woman gave her a hug. " I'm Helene Thomas". She smiled. " I babysat you when you were very young".
Alison blushed. " I'm doing research on my great grandmother".
" Charlene Moton".
" Yes". Her voice hesitated. " I was wondering if you had anything that might help me".
Helene smiled. " Let's take a look".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: