Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pilate page 12

Pilate page 12 by ric Gustafson


Pilate stared out of an upper window.
Claudia walked in. " I've been hearing stories about a new prophet in Galilee".
He shook his head. " Another one!".
" His name is Yeshua or Jesus".
" Oh yes the faith healer". He kept staring out the window. " Cornelius has already been informing me about his activities".
" I just heard that he fed 5,000 people near the Sea of Tiberias".
He walked toward her. " What's new about that?".
" I heard that he fed them with only five barley loaves and two fish".
" My dear wife" he replied with a loud chuckle. " You must have heard wrong".
" Why is that?".
" Because what you just told me is impossible".
" That is the story I heard". She kissed his cheek and then left.


research help: ' Pontius Pilate' by Paul L Maier


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: