Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sunday nites at Starbucks page 2

Sunday nites at Starbucks page 2 by ric Gustafson


Christos walked up to the empty seat. " Mind if sit down?".
A young man looked up from a white laptop. " No".
He blew into his mug. " It's a cold Sunday nite tonight".
" Tell me about it". He kept staring at his laptop.
" Jeremy, how is your sugar free hot chocolate?".
Surprised, he looked up. " How did you know my name is Jeremy?".
He sipped from his mug. " I know a lot about you". He looked at his laptop. " What are you studying?".
" I'm studying for my bible study class".
Christos smiled. " What are you studying?".
" Genesis".
" Good choice, the first book of the bible".
He gave Christos a frustrated look. " I don't understand Genesis, Adam and Eve and that whole fruit tree thing".
Christos smiled again and blew into his hot mug. " Some things are hard to understand".
" I can't believe that the whole human race is dependent on a decision to eat a piece of fruit". He looked at his watch and then stood up. " I have to go".
Christos smiled. " We'll talk again next Sunday nite".
Jeremy walked up to the door and then turned around. " How did you know I was drinking sugar free hot chocolate?".
Jesus smiled as he walked out.


research help: ' Big Bad God of the Bible' by Mark Littleton


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: