Monday, March 30, 2015

Dust to Dust page 2

Dust to Dust page 2 by ric Gustafson


Orlando stared at the young man. " Ok, so where did I come from?".
He opened up the bible on the table. " Genesis 2:7 explains it".
Orlando scratched his chin. " Sorry, I don't know the bible very well".
He grinned. " The Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground".
" I came from dust?".
" Yes, dust is a sign that we are created".
" But I breathe".
" God breathed into us the breath of life".
Orlando looked at the young man. " So why am I here?".
He smiled. " You were created to have a relationship with God".
" But I'm still dust".
He held up the jar of dust. " We are dust, earthy and temporal".


research help" ' Beloved Dust' by Jamin Goggin and Kyle Strobel


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: