Sunday, July 23, 2023

the Great Oz page 5

 the Great Oz page 5 by ric gustafson


Oscar stood up. Standing on the shore was the most beautiful woman Oscar had ever seen. She was wearing dark pants, a white shirt, riding boots and a large red jacket.
" Thank goodness". Oscar grinned at the woman. " I thought Iwas a goner".
She smiled. " I saw you fall from the sky".
Just then, Oscar felt a stab on one of his legs. " Ouch, what was that?".
" River fairies". She pointed at the water. " I would get out of there if I were you".
Oscar quickly got out of the water. He looked around. " Where am I?".
" You're in Oz".
" Really". He grinned. " My friends call me Oz".
" So you have come to claim your throne?".
Oscar stared at her. " What throne?".
" The prophecy is that a great wizard will descend from heaven and save us all".
Oscar looked at her intently. " And you think I am that wizard?".
She smiled. " Are you?".
Oscar thought for a moment. " Yes I am".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Mitchell Kapner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: