Sunday, June 19, 2022

David 2022 page 9

 David 2022 page 9 by ric gustafson


King Saul and two soldiers entered the village. Endor was four miles south of Mt Tabor. They entered a poor dwelling. Sitting on the floor was a thin faced woman. She watched the visitors with hard small eyes.
" Witch". Saul frowned. " I would like you to consult a spirit for me?".
" Who are you looking for?. She walked around them suspiciously. " I am a little curious".
Saul grinned. " I want you to raise the prophet Samuel".
She stared at the King. " How much?".
" I have gold". He glanced around the room. " Please, I'm in a hurry".
She set up some coals. She shook a powder over the coals. She began to chant. She began to dance around the coals. Then she stopped. She hissed. " You lied to me".
Saul hissed back. " I did not".
She pointed a finger. " You are King Saul".
Then a strange evil laugh came from the coals. " Why have you disturbed me?".
" Please Samuel". Saul frowned. " Please tell me what to do".
" I am nor Samuel". The evil spirit violently left Saul's body.


research help: ' The Stones' by Eleanor Gustafson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: