Sunday, June 5, 2022

David 2022 page 3

 David 2022 page 3 by ric gustafson


Ahimelech ben Ahitub noticed David right away. The High Priest of Nob and great grandson of Eli stared at the stranger. 
" What has happened my lord?". He began to worry. " Are you alone?".
Dust covered David's face. 
" I'm so sorry but this bread is consecrated".
" I need your help".
" Yes my lord".
David whispered in Ahimelech's ear. " I need a sword".
" I can give you Goliath's sword".
" Yes". David smiled. " I offered it to the Lord years ago".
The High Priest noticed someone standing nearby. " You best be on your way".
David looked around. " Is someone watching me?".
" Yes". The High Priest pointed. " It's Saul's Chief Shepherd".


research help: ' The Stones' by Eleanor Gustafson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: