Sunday, June 12, 2022

David 2022 page 6

 David 2022 page 6 by ric gustafson


David looked toward a forest called Horesh. He and his men were hiding from King Saul in a stronghold called Hakilah. Just then, Hurai walked up with three men. David recognized the two scouts. The third man was hidden behind the other two. He stepped forward.
" Hello David".
" Jonathan". David embraced his friend. " How I have missed you".
" You look thin my friend". He smiled. " All this running has made you tougher".
David frowned. " How is your father?".
" Same as usual". He glanced around. " How do you like being in this flowerless desert?".
" Lonely". He frowned. " I wish my wife was here with me".
" That's what I came to tell you".
" What is that my friend?".
" My father gave her to another man".


research help: ' The Stones' by Eleanor Gustafson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: