Sunday, March 13, 2022

paid in full page 13

 paid in full page 13 by ric gustafson


One day as Jesus and his disciples were walking, a young man fell at Jesus's feet. 
" Good Master, I wish to be your disciple".
" Friend, why do you call me God?". Jesus smiled. " Only God is good". He looked at the young man. " I'm pleased you wish to be my disciple".
" Thank you Master". He grinned. " What do I do first?".
" Go home and sell everything you own".
The young man was stunned.
" Give it to the poor". Jesus stared at him. " Then come and become one of us".
The young man looked at Jesus with great sadness. He was very wealthy.
He quietly walked away.
" It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle". Jesus stared at his disciples. " Then for the rich to enter God's Kingdom".


research help: ' The Gospel of Gabriel' by Edward Hays


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: