Sunday, March 27, 2022

Malchus page 10

Malchus page 10 by ric gustafson


" And what makes you think this carpenter is dangerous?".
" One reason is that he claims to be the King of the Jews".
Pilate kept staring out the window. " He is no threat to Rome".
" I disagree with you Procurator".
" He is a religious fanatic whose teachings are absurd". He pointed a finger at the High Priest. " Nothing more".
Caiaphas grinned. " He attacked the temple merchants". He sighed. " Someday, he could attack you".
" Ok, I will arrest him on suspicion of treason". He turned and began to walk toward Caiaphas. " But if there is no evidence against him I will let him go".
" Thank you Procurator".
" Do you know where this rabble rouser carpenter is going to be?".
" Yes".
" Good". He clapped his hands in joy. " I will send my centurion Flavius Artemis and some of my best soldiers to help".


research help: ' Malchus' by W.G. Griffiths


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: