Saturday, March 26, 2022

Malchus page 9

 Malchus page 9 by ric gustafson


Caiaphas and Malchus walked up to the soldier. " I am Joseph Caiaphas the High Priest". He frowned. " It is urgent that I speak to the Procurator".
" Stay here". The soldier closed the door. He came back a short time later. " Follow me". The soldier led the two to the northeast corner of the Fortress. They were led to a large room. Looking out a window was a short stocky man.
" I hope this is important Caiaphas".
" We are here of a matter of great urgency".
Pilate stared at Malchus. " And who is this?".
" My slave".
He smirked. " And what is your urgent matter?".
" There is a dangerous man here in Jerusalem".
" Dangerous". Pilate smirked. " And who is this man you are so afraid of?".
" Jesus of Nazareth".


research help: 'Malchus' by W.G. Griffiths


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: