Friday, October 11, 2019

down at the Witches Brew page 1

down at the Witches Brew page 1 by ric gustafson


Todd Reed slowly walked off the bus. He stared down the dark street.
Martin Gardner walked off and now stood by a bus bench. He looked around. He pointed. " I think we need to go this way".
" Are you sure this is the quickest way home?". Fear came over his friend's face. " I don't know this area".
" I'm sure". Martin pointed west. " Follow me".
They began to walk down the deserted street. Leaves blew around them.
After a while, Martin noticed a building with their lights on. They walked across the street. There was a sign above the building. It read ' The Witches Brew Café and Tarot Readings'.
They walked up to the front door.
Todd exclaimed. " I have a bad feeling about this".
They walked in.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: