Thursday, October 17, 2019

4343 Tulip Lane page 4

4343 Tulip Lane page 4 by ric gustafson


Roger was biking down Tulip Lane. He stopped in front of 4343. He could not believe the house was finished. He got off the bike and walked toward the front door. Near the door was an Open House sign. He walked into the front foyer. It was decked out in white and red balloons.
" Hello Roger". A young bearded man dressed in white smiled at him. He walked over and shook Roger's hand. " I've been waiting for you".
In shock, Roger stared at the young man. " How did you know I was coming?".
The young man pointed around the foyer. " Welcome to my house".
" How did you know my name was Roger?".
" I've been waiting for you". He walked over to a table and opened a blue register. " See your room is ready for you".
" My room?".
The young man smiled. " I've been preparing a room for you for a long time now".
" You have?".
" Would you like to see it?".
Roger thought about his wife and his son. " Sure".
Jesus smiled. They both walked upstairs.

The End


research help: ' The Day Christ Died'  by Jim Bishop


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: