Saturday, October 12, 2019

4343 Tulip Lane page 1

4343 Tulip Lane page 1 by ric gustafson


Peter Philip and the others became silent.
Jesus looked at them with affection and love. " My little children I will be with you only a little while". His voice hesitated. " Where I go you cannot come".
All of them were perplexed at what he was saying.
" A new commandment I give you". He smiled. " That you love another as I have loved you".
They listened to his every word.
" Do not let your heart be troubled, you have faith in God have faith in me also".
" In my Father's house are many rooms". He knew their hearts were troubled. " I am going for the purpose of preparing a place for you".
They began to smile and grin at each other.
" And after I have prepared a place for you". He smiled. " I will come back to take you home with me".
" Lord, we do not know where you are going?". Thomas stared at Jesus. " How do we know the way?".
" I am the Way, the Truth and the Life". He looked at Thomas with love in his eyes. " No one comes to the Father except through me".


research help: ' The Day Christ Died' by Jim Bishop


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: