Saturday, September 15, 2018

the empty box page 2

the empty box page 2 by ric Gustafson


I looked around. Then I noticed a young man in white sitting next to my aunt and uncle. He was smiling at me.
" You can hear me".
" Of course".
My aunt and uncle walked over to the box. They peered inside.
" No one else can".
" Are you an angel?".
" I am".
He walked over to the box as my aunt and uncle went back to their chairs.
I walked over to the box. I peered inside. Horror came onto my face. " That's me".
He smiled.
" Why am I in this box?".
" Your earthly time had come to an end".
I stared at myself. " I look peaceful".
" You knew where you were going". He frowned. " Some people don't".
" Why are you here?.
" Marcus, I am one of your guardian angels".
" One of my guardian angels?".
" I am here to take you home".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: