Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Will: I will grow together with others

I Will: I will grow together with others by ric Gustafson


God does  not want us to grow as a believer in isolation. God wants us to participate in large and small corporate worship. Smaller groups could be small groups, Sunday school, life groups and home groups. Why are groups necessary in local churches?.
First, their is a relationship factor. God wants us to establish relationships with other believers. Second, is the ministry factor. The body of Christ functions good in groups. Third, is the teaching factor. God wants us to study God's Word on our own or in a group. Fourth, is the evangelism factor. God wants us to join a group, Groups matter.


research help: ' I Will' by Thom Rainer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: