Wednesday, May 9, 2012

the story of Sarai page 4

the story of Sarai page 4 by ric gustafson


Abram rested in the cool breeze of his father's courtyard as he watched his servant Eliezer approach. The camel stopped and he stepped down. " Abram, I brought the last of the provisions you asked for".
" Thank you my friend" he replied. " What I sold brought a fair price".
" Yes, I secured for you grain, baskets, wineskins and gold, silver and trinkets for trading". " Also this". He handed Abram a pouch full of gold coins.
" My friend, I would be honored if you will come on our journey as my steward".
" I would be honored Abram" he said as he smiled. " I have nothing to keep me here".
" Thank you" Abram replied. " We will leave in one month".


research help: ' Sarai' by Jill Eileen Smith


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: