Thursday, May 10, 2012

the roar of the Lyon chapter 3 page 2

the roar of the Lyon chapter 3 orientation page 2 by ric gustafson


Dwayne silently ate the last of his lunch as he stared at his little pocket bible. He was looking at the Book of Psalms to help ease his nerves.
" Hi".
He looked up to see a young dark bearded man smiling at him.
" Sorry, I did not mean to interrupt you".
" I was just relaxing by looking at my bible".
" I'm Mark Phillips, Lyon Financial Group's Corporate Relations" he said as he shook Dwayne's hand. " I noticed that your new office is right next to mine".
" I just moved into it today".
Mark stared at Dwayne's bible. " Which church do you belong to?".
" Redemption Lutheran Church".
" That's interesting" he said with a surprised look on his face. " My wife and I just joined".
" Please" Dwayne said as he dabbed his mouth with a napkin. " Have a seat".
Mark smiled, pulled out an empty chair across from Dwayne and sat down.

No comments: