Saturday, May 12, 2012

the roar of the Lyon chapter 3 page 3

the roar of the Lyon chapter 3 orientation page 3 by ric gustafson


Dwayne put a picture of his wife on top of his desk. He smiled becaused he loved her very much and she always supported him. He heard a knock on his office door. " Come in". It opened and his boss walked in. " Settling in Dwayne".
" Yes J. I. This is a beautiful office".
" I'm glad you approve" he replied as he walked over to the large window and looked out. " This office has a great view of the park". He quietly walked over and put two big manila folders on the desk. " I would like you to look over these two files before our staff meeting Monday morning".
" Ok". Dwayne glanced at the names on the folders. " What time is the meeting?".
" 8:00 sharp" J. I. said as he opened the door to walk out. " I will bring the donuts".

No comments: