Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the story of Sarai page 3

the story of Sarai page 3 by ric gustafson


Sarai smiled as she saw Abram approach the gate of the courtyard. He opened the gate and walked up to her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. He had a serious look on his worn face.
" What happened my husband?". " Adonai Elohim spoke to me".
" He called my name and told me to leave my country, my family and go to a land that he would show me". " That is not all".
" What else did the voice tell you my husband?".
" He said that he would make me a great nation".
" Abram, what does that mean?".
" Adonai promised me that we would have a son".
" Oh Abram" Sarai said as tears came down her face. " I am so happy".
" Sarai, will you come with me?".
" Of course my husband, where you go I go".


research help: ' Sarai' by Jill Eileen Smith


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: