Wednesday, May 30, 2012

the parade crasher page 4

the parade crasher page 4 by ric gustafson


I said to Jesus " Rabbi, I want to see". I felt hands on my eyes and extreme warmth on them.
" Open them" Jesus said as he took his hands away.
I slowly opened my eyes and the noon sun made me close them right away. I opened them again and saw a young bearded man giving me a big smile. " Praise God" I yelled as I was overwhelmed by what had just happened to me. I looked to my side and saw Mita and Tila waving at me.
Jesus looked at me. " Go, your faith has healed you". He turned and began to walk away with his followers.
I followed Jesus out of the city entrance singing praises to his name at the top of my lungs. Goodbye Jericho my life had changed forever.


The End- dedicated to Tom E.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: