Monday, July 11, 2011

the woman at the well page 3

the woman at the well page 3 by ric gustafson


" Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again" Jesus said as he pointed at the well. " But whoever drinks of the water that I will give will never be thirsty again".
Abigail looked at Jesus with open curiosity.
" The water that I give will become a spring of water welling up to eternal life".
She wondered what a spring of eternal life was. " Sir, give me this water so that I won't be thirsty or have to come here to draw water".
" Go, call your husband and come here".
Abigail felt Jesus's stare gazing into her soul. " I have no husband".
" You are right in saying that you have no husband". He looked intently at her. " You've had five husbands".
She looked at Jesus in confusion. ' How could he know this'.
" And the one you have now is not your husband".




research help: ' Twelfth Prophecy' by Bodie and Brock Thoene.




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric.

No comments: