Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Beatles Anthology page 8

Beatles Anthology page 8 by ric gustafson


My name is Paul McCartney.


I knew George from the bus. I lived in Speke. George was a bus stop away. We were close in age. So we spoke to each other on the bus. George was a year younger than me. I told John about George. I told John 
George was a really good guitar player. 
One night, John George and I were riding on top of an empty bus. George got out his guitar. For John, George played a song called ' Raunchy'. Even though George was young, John was impressed with his guitar playing. He invited him to join the band.
John was almost 17. He was now at art school. I was 15. 
At this time, I loved Bill Haley and the Comets, Elvis, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran and Buddy Holly.
Then John and I began writing songs together.


research help: ' Beatles Anthology' by the Beatles


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: