Sunday, June 6, 2021

Samson page 7

 Samson page 7 by ric gustafson


Samson's eyes opened. He knew that his fever had broken. He felt his hurt thigh. There was a bandage on it. Groaning, he put himself into a sitting position. A woman's form was walking toward him.
" Taren".
" Your awake". Delilah smiled as she handed him some water to drink. " You've been turning and tossing for two days now".
Samson stared at her. " You take a risk helping a Hebrew".
" I found you alone and injured".
Samson shook his head in anger. " Prince Rallah killed my father".
" I'm sorry Samson".
He looked around. " I can't stay".
She looked at Samson's thigh. " You're still too weak to leave".
" I must find mother".
" Samson". She began to plead. " Please stay".
He quickly left.


research help: ' Samson' by Eric Wilson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: