Saturday, June 5, 2021

Samson page 6

 Samson page 6 by ric gustafson


Samson walked into the throne room. King Balek was waiting patiently for him.
" Mighty Samson". The king grinned. " We meet at last". He had a look of concern on his face. " I hope nobody saw you come".
Samson frowned. " I was not seen".
" So". His voice hesitated. " What brings you here?".
" I'm here on the behalf of the people you starve".
" Your Hebrew people".
" Remove the tribute and give back our harvest".
The king looked sternly at Samson. " And if I don't".
Samson pointed a finger at him. " You will face the wrath of God".
He grinned. " I have a proposition for you".
" That is".
" You disappear".
" And what about the Hebrew people?".
" Stay and your people starve to death". His voice hesitated, " Leave and they will not starve".


research help: ' Samson' by Eric Wilson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: