Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Thomas page 5

Thomas page 5 by ric gustafson


One day, Tasmin caught up with her twin.
" Thomas". She frowned. " I have finally tracked you down".
" Tasmin". He smiled. " What are you doing here?".
" Brother, I have been searching for you since the wedding". Her voice hesitated. " You need to come back home with me".
" I can't". He grinned. " I want to keep following Yeshua".
She stamped her foot. " Father and I need you at home".
" Based on what I have observed". He grinned. " I believe he is the Messiah".
" Brother, you can't be serious".
" I'm sorry Tasmin". He hugged his sister. " I must stay".
" I will stay too until Jude is ready to go back". She gave Thomas a hopeful grin. " I hope you will reconsider".


research help: ' Daughter of Cana' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: